We endorse the Denver Right to Survive Initiative
Our organization supports the Right to Survive initiative that will protect these rights for all people in Denver:
- The right to rest in a non-obstructive manner in public spaces.
- The right to shelter oneself from the elements in a non-obstructive manner in outdoor public spaces.
- The right to eat, share, accept, or give free food in any public space where food is not prohibited.
- The right to occupy one’s own legally parked motor vehicle or occupy a legally parked motor vehicle belonging to another, with the owner’s permission.
- The right and expectation of safety and privacy of or in one’s person and belongings while occupying public spaces.
(by endorsing these 5 core rights, you agree to be listed as a supporter in campaign materials)